Hi, I’m Nick Pearl and I’ve been practicing law in Hardin County since 1972. I practice with an emphasis on personal injury/auto accident cases. Since that time, no other lawyer in Hardin County has handled as many personal injury cases as I have. I have successfully handled more than 1,000 auto accident cases. My jury verdict record is excellent and I’ve received many of Hardin County’s highest jury verdicts. Prior to becoming a lawyer, I worked for insurance companies evaluating and settling injury claims.
I also specialize in criminal defense cases. No other attorney in Hardin County has handled more criminal defense cases. I handle all types of misdemeanor and felony charges, to include having successfully defended several clients in capital murder trials.
Lastly, my divorce practice has been enormous since the start of my practice to include contested and uncontested divorce cases, along with complex property divisions and heart-wrenching custody fights.
- Former KY State Representative for the 26th District;
- Co-Chairman of the Legislative Sub-Committee, Judicial Courts during the special legislative session that reorganized the structure of the KY court system;
- Former adjunct professor of Business Law;
- Former president of the Hardin County Bar Association;
- Former president/director of Hardin County Society for Criminal Indigent Defense;
- Admitted to practice before the U. 5. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky; Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals; and the U.S. Supreme Court;
- KY Golf Association Amateur Golfer of the Year;
- KY Senior Golf Open Champion;